Find your happy place! Let go of stress, insomnia, low energy, anxiety, and other well-being busters. Improve your concentration, focus, memory, and creativity. Go deep inside your true self and find out who you really are, what you really want, and what is your purpose in life.
Meditation is more powerful than you think:
- Meditation is natural. It’s not an exotic import from the East and the cultural values of the East.
- Meditation is about mind, body, and spirit as one continuum and not three separate things.
- The benefits of meditation go deeper than we imagine. At the very least, genetic activity responds very quickly and substantially to meditation.
- Meditation uncovers the true self that lies at the core of every person.
- The state of pure awareness that is reached through meditation is the ground state of everything.
As many studies show, regular meditation practice offers numerous health benefits, including lowering blood pressure, strengthening the immune system, and releasing stress and fatigue. In fact, meditating for half an hour can provide more psychological rest than a full night’s sleep. As you meditate regularly, you will notice an increased sense of well-being, as well as greater energy and creativity.
Today, doctors are increasingly citing stress as a major contributing factor to most illnesses; including food disorders. Even though meditation should not be considered a cure by itself, research has shown it to be beneficial for a wide range of health problems. As stress is greatly eliminated through meditation, our minds and bodies regain their optimal function thus creating health, vitality, and happiness.
Meditation sessions at GTRANCE will help you to produce tangible benefits for mental and physical health including:
- Decreased blood pressure and hypertension.
- Lowered cholesterol levels.
- Reduced production of “stress hormones” including cortisol and adrenaline.
- More efficient oxygen use by the body.
- Increased production of the anti-aging hormone DHEA.
- Improved immune function.
- Decreased anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
- Reduced stress and burnout.
- Improved focus, memory, and ability to learn.
- Improved harmonious loving relationships.
- Improved creativity and problem-solving.
- Decreased depression, anxiety, and insomnia.
- The Birthplace of Happiness
- Beyond the substantial benefits meditation creates for mind-body physiology, the greatest gift of meditation is the sense of calm and inner peace it brings into your daily life.